Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Resignation: I have submitted my formal letter of resignation today. precise & to the point :P. Copied the first letter I found on google search with word 'resignation' :)

Here it goes:

Subject: Resignation

....,

As a part of my career plans, I have decided to pursue Masters in US. So Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation, effective 06/14/2006. The associations I've made during my employment here will truly be memorable for years to come.

Regards,
....

Ooops...I did notice one thing after I sent the mail. The american way of representing the date. Even though I work in the India counter part of an American Company, We use the american format in every damn mail & document. I had trouble everytime I wrote a cheque to somebody in these 2 years.

For sometime after my mail...I kept pondering about one thing... My exprience here was memorable for sure..but in what way? Did I really enjoy the last year here? I had to push my self very hard to work even an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home